Upcoming events - November and December 2011 - SC, Works, eScience and AGU
Posted: November 1, 2011
- Works keynote: Ewa Deelman
- Works paper presentation: "Failure Prediction and Localization in Large Scientific Workflows"
- SC Booth 5301 - University of Southern California
- SC Booth 512 - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - Demonstration of Stampede
- SC Booth 2942 - RENCI/North Carolina - Demonstrations of ORCA and Grayson
7th IEEE International Conference on e-Science
December 5-8, Stockholm, Sweden
- Paper presentation: "A Cloud‐based Dynamic Workflow for Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis"
- Paper presentation: "Experiences Using GlideinWMS and the Corral Frontend Across Cyberinfrastructures"
AGU (American Geophysical Union)
December 5-9, San Francisco, CA
- Poster presentation: "In Situ Data Processing With Workflow-based Embedded Cyberinfrastructure (emCI)"