We will be holding regular online Pegasus Office Hours this Friday October 12th at 11AM Pacific.
For this series, we will have an overview presentation on Pegasus on the Open Science Grid. Topics include:
- How to run Pegasus workflows in the execution environment provided by OSG Connect.
- Using StashCache for efficient data transfers
- Containers for user defined execution environments
This is a great opportunity to learn how to use Pegasus for your computations. Useful links:
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:
Just want to dial in on your phone?
1) +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
Global Numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers
2) Enter Meeting ID: 240 192 441
3) Press #
Pegasus on Open Science Grid (presentation slides)
Recording of Seminar