We are happy to announce the release of Pegasus 4.8.5 . Pegasus 4.8.5 is a minor bug fix release and the last release in the 4.8 series.
- [PM-1248] – Planning fails in shared-fs mode with cryptic message.
- [PM-1314] – incorrect way of computing suffix for singularity images
- [PM-1315] – Exception when data reuse removes all jobs.
- [PM-1316] – Transformation that uses a regular file, but defines it in RC raises an exception, unlike in older versions
- [PM-1317] – Pegasus plan fails on container task clustering