The Pegasus (SciTech) group will be presenting several talks at various workshops and main conference sessions for both the eScience 2019 and Gateways 2019 conferences. See below for a list of our team’s events (details pending).
If you would like to meet with the Pegasus team in person, please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Monday Sep 23:
- 1:30pm (Tutorial) – Deploy computations and workflows, at-scale, on the Open Science Grid – Mats Rynge, USC/ISI
Tuesday Sep 24:
- 11:20am – Search SRA Gateway for Metagenomics Data – Mats Rynge, USC/ISI
- 2:20pm – Enabling Data Streaming-based Science Gateway through Federated Cyberinfrastructure
Tuesday Sep 24:
- BC2DC ’19 Workshop
- 4:15pm – Bridging Concepts and Practice in eScience via Simulation-driven Engineering – Rafael Ferreira da Silva, USC/ISI
Wednesday Sep 25:
- 1:00pm – Custom Execution Environments with Containers in Pegasus-enabled Scientific Workflows – Karan Vahi, USC/ISI
- 3:30pm (Panel) – Engineering Challenges for eScience Tools/Infrastructures, Future Directions of the Infrastructures, Community Engagement, etc. – Rafael Ferreira da Silva, USC/ISI
- 3:30pm – Toward a Dynamic Network-centric Distributed Cloud Platform for Scientific Workflows: A Case Study for Adaptive Weather Sensing – Eric Lyons UMASS, George Papadimitriou USC/ISI
Thursday Sep 26:
- 10:30am (Tutorial) – Pegasus Scientific Workflows with Containers – Karan Vahi, USC/ISI
- 3:30pm – Cyberinfrastructure Center of Excellence Pilot: Connecting Large Facilities Cyberinfrastructure – Ewa Deelman, USC/ISI
- 4:00pm – Characterization of In Situ and In Transit Analytics of Molecular Dynamics Simulations for Next-generation Supercomputer
We look forward to seeing you there !!!